Monday 20 February 2012

Good hair day

So after looking at my hair a few weeks ago and thinking it looked an absolute state I decided I was going to do something about it! So I got it cut and invested in some products to sort it out. Now, normally I don't buy things I see advertised as it usually doesn't do what the advert says, but in this case I had seen a new product range from tresemme called 'split remedy' and this sounded like the perfect product I was searching for.. So I bought the tresemme split remedy serum. And omg I'm glad I did! I've used it once and my hair feels amazing! Now this could be because I let my hair dry naturally instead of using a hair dryer or it could be the work of this new product, whatever it was my hair certainly feels better. I'll give it a few more goes and keep you updated but so far so good! If it turns out to be the work of the product, I may have to invest in the whole range!

3 comments:

  1. This looks good, I use the blonde shampoo & conditioner so might give this a go!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer i'm a big fan of tresemme and would definitely recommend this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yer sure we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news