Sunday 22 January 2012

Cheerleading

Cheerleading is a big part of my life! It means the world to me and I can't imagine not being a cheerleader. I feel fitter for it and have made some of the best friends I could ask for. Believe it or not it is actually a competitve sport and has been named the most dangerous sport for women, and I can see why, the amout of injuries ive picked up is ridiculous especially as ive only been doing it for 2 years! It even gave me the chance to get an extra qualification as a NCSSE trained cheerleading coach, which I completed just before Christmas. I would love to have a career in Cheerleading some how but to get that far would definitely involve a good few more years as a squad member and extra training classes, perhaps in first aid etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news