Monday 23 January 2012

Trying new things

So I ventured out a bit last year by trying camomile and green tea and found that I quite liked both of those. (Also tried strawberry and berry tea which just tasted wrong, berries should always be a cold drink i think) We've had these teas on top of our kitchen cupboards for the last 3 or 4 months and I decided it was time to try them all. After trying the green tea with lotus flower and orange first and finding it really nice I decided to try the camomile honey and vanilla tea next, which was also pretty good. I'm now sipping the lemon and ginger which is zingy and spicy and should maybe be served in a smaller mug as I feel I'm struggling with the last bit as it's pretty strong. (Maybe I should brew it for a shorter time) I might brave the mint and spices one next. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. my fav is lemon and ginger... *.*

    sangy
    www.justsangy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer its pretty good.. My fav is the orange and lotus flower green tea :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news