Sunday 11 March 2012

The Professional Beauty Show 2012

This post is waaaaay over due but I've just been so busy recently! Apologies for the lack of posts, I am going to try my hardest this week to keep on top of it! I've got lots of reviews to do this week so hopefully they will get done!

Anyway.. I went to The Professional Beauty Show last weekend (4th of March) at the ExCeL centre in London. Now, it’s meant to be trade only, but my mum works in the industry so me and my friend managed to get some cheeky passes! (Thanks mum!) It was so interesting looking at all the different ranges of products that are available! I had no idea there were so many different types of nail varnish companies! And so many do gel nail varnishes which need LED/UV lights to cure, I just thought it was CND that did that (Shellac) apparently not! Also got some free goodies: a gift bag from Clarins which is shown below, as well as a bottle of spray tan from Crazy Angle (also where I met Joey Essex!) A free pot of strip wax fromWaxxxpress and a free Bazaar magazine. Overall had a lovely day with one of my best friends and bought myself some lovely goodies at trade prices. Awesome! Would definitely recommend to anyway who is interested in the beauty industry or wanting to widen their range of beauty products!.. Bring on The Vitality Show! :)

(Reviews of some products below on there way soon)






Joey Essex! (His teeth are unreal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news