Tuesday 13 March 2012

Trouble sleeping?

I don’t know about you but I often find that I have trouble getting to sleep, especially if I know I have to get up early in the morning. Now, my friend is an Avon representative and she often gives me their brochures to look through if I want anything. I saw this sleep therapy stuff at half price and thought I’d give it ago. And I’m glad I did! I tried the sleep therapy balm first as I wanted to actually see if it worked before I bought the rest of the range. And it really did work. Every time I apply it I find myself falling to sleep much quicker than usual! Whether its psychological or not I don’t know, but if it works, I’m not gna knock it! After finding that the balm work,ed I invested in the sleep therapy pillow mist, just to for the added help, and I found this works just as well! I tend to use the mist more than the balm as its easier and cleaner, but I team them up if I find I'm really struggling to get to sleep! 
There is a slight scent to the mist which is hard to explain, but it smells nice and you soon get used to it, and once you're asleep obviously you're not going to notice it! I would definitely suggest purchasing these products if you feel you have trouble sleeping (there's also a bubble bath but I'm not a massive fan of baths so won’t be investing in that) I can’t remember how much they are but I know they were definitely purse friendly.







3 comments:

  1. The Body Shop Pilow Mist is AMAZING <3 But ive been wanting to try the Avon ones for ages and they are so cheap so have to give them a go too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them! :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow its hard to believe it would actually work but I kind of want to give this a try.. Im the same , sometimes I find it hard to sleep! ..x

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news